Wednesday, March 18, 2015

PHOTO COMPOSITION TIPS WITH PHOTOGRAPHER STEVE MCCURRY

It's been a while since I last posted, but I have been spending some time figuring out my true interests and what I want to do with this blog.

I have been doing some serious reading and research about the world of photography - getting a new phone with a much better camera and experimenting with things like disposable cameras (when was the last time you used one of those??), has opened my eyes to a new way to express my creativity, something I really want to bring to this blog in my revamp in the coming months.

I discovered this video doing my morning read of HighSnobiety, and it was quickly pinned away for future reference - take a peek if you're looking for ways to improve your Instagram, Facebook, life-documenting game. National Geographic photographer Steve McCurry has some fantastic tips for keeping your photography perspective fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment